Broad spectrum protection excellent for recreational and on-the-go use. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Stick
Where should I order from?
Order direct from LAZ Skincare for faster shipping, to earn LAZ Rewards, and the ability to use installment payments through ShopPay or AfterPay.
Order from SkinBetter to take advantage of SkinBetter promotions or purchase out of stock products.
I love how lightweight this sunscreen is, it also smoothes skin under makeup. I usually reapply SkinBetter sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Stick compact on the face, neck, and chest, and this one on my hands, arms, and legs. I recommend everyone to carry one of these sticks around for reapplication.
Book a virtual consultation!
Zinc Oxide 10.0%: Protects against against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays
Ginger Root Extract: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and evens out the skin tone
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Pull up to remove the cap and twist the bottom of the stick to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- To achieve the silky, sheer effect use your fingertips to blend in the product.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, twist down on the product prior to applying the cap for airless closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the stick may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
Free shipping is available for products as indicated on the top banner. Some brands and products ship from locations that do not allow us to offer free shipping.
We ship daily via USPS from New York. Most packages arrive between 1-3 days from ordering, depending on the distance. It is not unusual for packages to NY, NJ, and CT to arrive next day.
Same Day Shipping Deadlines
|Mon - Fri||order by 3pm ET|
|Sat||order by 12pm ET|
|Sun / Holiday||No shipping|
|International||Calculated at checkout|
We do NOT ship to Spain due to customs restrictions.
For international orders, all duties, taxes, and fees imposed by the destination country are the responsibility of the customer.
Any item that is unopened, unused and in its original packaging can be returned within 90 days of purchase by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If a return would lower an order total below the free shipping threshold, the shipping cost for that order will be deducted from refunded amount.
If you receive the wrong product, notify us at email@example.com and we will send the right product out to you same day at no cost. We will also include a pre-paid return shipping label. You can use the original packaging to return the wrong product.
If an order is marked "Delivered" by the carrier but you cannot find it, ask neighbors if they received it by mistake. Wait 2 business days to determine if it was marked delivered prior to actually be delivered (but is not lost). If your package has not arrived with 2 business days of being marked "Delivered," file a missing mail inquiry with the USPS here: https://missingmail.usps.com/. If the USPS cannot locate the package, contact us with the case number at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an insurance claim.
Customers agree not to use chargebacks as the primary method of dispute resolution. In the event of a missing delivery marked as "delivered" by the carrier, customers agree to follow the carrier's missing shipment protocol in cooperation with LAZ Skincare (as per "Delivery Problems" above) and wait at least 14 business days from contacting the carrier before initiating a chargeback.