SkinBetter sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Compact features broad spectrum protection that provides priming benefits with no tint and a sheer finish. Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter SHEER SPF 56 Sunscreen Compact
Where should I order from?
Order direct from LAZ Skincare for faster shipping, to earn LAZ Rewards, and the ability to use installment payments through ShopPay or AfterPay.
Order from SkinBetter to take advantage of SkinBetter promotions or purchase out of stock products.
I have oily-acne prone skin and rarely like any sunscreen, but I love this one because it is acne-safe, lightweight, and mattifying. 🧚 Unlike most physical sunscreens, this one does not white cast and is water resistant. It is also very easy to carry in your pocket, has a wrinkle-blurring effect, and works as one of the best primers I have ever tried.
Book a virtual consultation!
Zinc Oxide 10.0%: Protects against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) rays.
Ginger Root Extract: Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and evens out the skin tone.
- Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen.
- Twist the compact and pull up on the lid to open. Remove the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Using gentle pressure, apply and blend the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact for air tight closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the compact may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
Free shipping is available for products as indicated on the top banner. Some brands and products ship from locations that do not allow us to offer free shipping.
We ship daily via USPS from New York. Most packages arrive between 1-3 days from ordering, depending on the distance. It is not unusual for packages to NY, NJ, and CT to arrive next day.
Same Day Shipping Deadlines
|Mon - Fri||order by 3pm ET|
|Sat||order by 12pm ET|
|Sun / Holiday||No shipping|
|International||Calculated at checkout|
We do NOT ship to Spain due to customs restrictions.
For international orders, all duties, taxes, and fees imposed by the destination country are the responsibility of the customer.
Any item that is unopened, unused and in its original packaging can be returned within 90 days of purchase by emailing us at email@example.com. Note: If a return would lower an order total below the free shipping threshold, the shipping cost for that order will be deducted from refunded amount.
If you receive the wrong product, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the right product out to you same day at no cost. We will also include a pre-paid return shipping label. You can use the original packaging to return the wrong product.
If an order is marked "Delivered" by the carrier but you cannot find it, ask neighbors if they received it by mistake. Wait 2 business days to determine if it was marked delivered prior to actually be delivered (but is not lost). If your package has not arrived with 2 business days of being marked "Delivered," file a missing mail inquiry with the USPS here: https://missingmail.usps.com/. If the USPS cannot locate the package, contact us with the case number at email@example.com to initiate an insurance claim.
Customers agree not to use chargebacks as the primary method of dispute resolution. In the event of a missing delivery marked as "delivered" by the carrier, customers agree to follow the carrier's missing shipment protocol in cooperation with LAZ Skincare (as per "Delivery Problems" above) and wait at least 14 business days from contacting the carrier before initiating a chargeback.